About this event
- Education and Promotion Committee 2018/2019
- Date and time
- Mar 1, 2019 10:30 - 16:00
- KBG Cosmos
Do your parents frequently ask you 'how is life in Utrecht?' or do you want to get them acquainted with your study-student life (and show that you actually do study sometimes)? Then take them to the Parents Day!!
What do you need to do asap?
You can subscribe by filling out the form below. Please read the information in the form carefully, as this provides you with the 'terms and conditions' of this day.
Since we need to order lunch via a catering service, we need your subscription Thursday 21st of February, 6 p.m. the latest.
Hope to see you and your parents (or other interested people) March the 1st!
The Education and Promotion Committee 2018-2019 🎓
PS. remember to do this for the following courses:
- Notify the course coordinator (Maryse Chappin) by sending an email
- Send an email with explanation of your absence to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hand in the practical answers for that day before the start of the practical
Principles of Economics:
- Email your tutor that you are absent due to the fact that you are attending Storm's Parents Day