Outdoor: Geocaching Challenge Week
- Joining possible until
- Mar 2, 2021, 12:00:00 PM
About this event
- Sports and Games
- Date and time
- 25 Feb 2021 09:00 - 3 Mar 2021 21:00
Lockdown means walking outside a lot right? But aren't you done with the same route over and over and looking for some new walking inspiration? The Outdoor committee is organizing a geocache challenge week. You might be wondering what geocaching is, so let me tell you! Geocaching is a real-world, outdoor treasure hunting game using GPS-enabled devices(such as your phone). Participants navigate to a specific set of GPS coordinates and then attempt to find the geocache (container) hidden at that location. This makes going on a walk so much more fun and you will see that this is really addictive.
But how can you join this challenge week?
1. Download the geocache app and browse around. For some more explanation check their website(geocaching.com)
2. Join this event and join the WhatsApp group
3. E-mail your logs(with a date) to email@example.com (Only the traditional logs count(the ones accessible with a free account)) and share your adventures in the group!
4. Find the most caches and win the challenge week!
For more question please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org